The comfort of a helping hand.
Assistance with the routine tasks of daily life.
If everyday activities such as dressing or managing medications are taking a toll on your energy and enthusiasm, reach for the helping hand of Assisted Living at Covenant Village of Golden Valley. Our customized personal assistance and supportive environment provide the foundation for independence. Then we offer resources and life-enriching opportunities that help you make the most of every day.
Feel free to decorate your Assisted Living Apartment Home to suit your style. As part of the Covenant Village of Golden Valley continuing care community, you’ll have access to campus resources not often found in freestanding Assisted Living residences.
- Physical frailty support
- Medication administration
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Care associates available 24 hours
- 24-Hour call-for-aid services
- Bathing assistance
- Housekeeping and linens
- Comprehensive wellness program
- Studios, one-bedroom standard and large Apartment Homes with ample closet space
- Three meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information, call (877) 345-2817 or click here to request more information.