We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care near Minneapolis, MN.
Each member of Covenant Village of Golden Valley’s care staff is accredited in Memory Support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They initiate interest-specific programs designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more—all in a secure, comforting environment in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Supportive cues throughout—even in the attractively landscaped patio garden and inside walking path
- Alzheimer’s disease support group
- Outpatient therapy
- One-bedroom apartment homes at Assisted Living
- Private and semi-private accommodations at Skilled Nursing
- Three chef-prepared meals a day with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information, call (877) 283-7177 or click here to request more information.